Sunday, August 11, 2013

Almond Milk recipe:


What you need:
1 cup of almonds (soaked)
2 tsps of sweetener, I use organic agave
3 cups of water.

Directions:
Soak 1 cup of almonds overnight in 1 cup of water. (I use organic almonds)
Next day, rinse off the almond and place in a blender.
Cover with two cups of water.
I add a 2 tsps of agave.
Blend for 3 minutes.
Pour thru a cheesecloth bag into a large bowl.
Add 1 cup of water to the blender to get all the remains
and pour into the cheesecloth bag as well.
Squeeze all the liquid/milk out of the bag into the bowl.
Pour into a clean container and store in the frig.
When I am making the milk I put another cup of almonds
into water in an airtighter container and place in the frig
so some is always ready for the next batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter